I don’t blame Barack Hussein Obama … read on
It takes a great deal of courage, or maybe a seriously deep case of personal insanity to stand up to the President of the United States and say the things I say. I suppose the only reason I haven’t been locked away is because I say my piece in a public forum and I speak the truth about him and his evil deeds.
I am not giving up, but I am asking for your help, this kind of posting isn’t easy on an old sick guy, there’s a lot of work that goes into publishing a high quality blog with good content and deeply researched facts.
I hope that my readers will consider dropping a few bucks into the PayPal account or sending a check if you have my address, and all my friends have to do is ask to get it.
Fighting the battle that I am about to launch is not going to be easy and it won’t be cheap on my part, no war ever is, but I am going to fight the ones that have allowed Obama to rape this nation and I sure do need your help.
It’s not easy to be a PATRIOT in this day and time. Of course I’m sure it wasn’t easy back in the days of George Washington either and the similarities are much the same. Patriots want freedom from a demanding and tyrannical government. We want equal and honest representation that isn’t driven by PACs and *back room deals* and we want the rights that are ours, not given by the hand of man but by the hand of GOD!
But today, as in years past, PATRIOTS and freedom fighters are called traitors, anarchists and worse by the government that they themselves have elected.
Honestly, I am done with bashing Obama, he is what he is; an anti-American piece of crap that has pulled the biggest *con* in the history of the world, but I don’t blame him, he only did what he was told to and was allowed to do.
From this point on I am calling out every U.S. Senator and Congressman that has sat idly by as Obama and his minions provided the rather impressive list of deeds that follows; some of which no doubt fill the bill for the definition of *High Crimes and Misdemeanors*.
● First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
● First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
● First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
● First President to violate the War Powers Act.
● First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
● First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
● First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
● First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
● First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
● First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
● First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
● First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
● First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
● First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
● First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
● First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
● First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
● First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
● First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
● First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
● First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
● First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
● First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
● First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
● First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
● First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
● First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
● First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
● First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
● First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
● First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
● First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
● First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
● First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).
● First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
● Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn’t get away with THIS one.)
That is a pretty accurate list of Obama’s accomplishments for the last 6 years and I believe it’s time for the responsible parties, Congress and the Senate, to be held responsible and find something in that list that is an impeachable offense, but unless I am totally wrong the Congress and Senate are going to do what they do best; NOTHING.
Rep. Daryl Issa and Rep. Trey Gowdy are making a lot of noise and calling that noise *an investigation* but so far, other than noise, I have seen nothing done or said that would lead to the removal of Barack Hussein Obama.
Congress is going to hate me, fear me or have me shot before this fight is done.
If you want to help me keep this blog online, if you want to help keep the TRUTH flowing, please, help me pay the bills and make a donation. The DONATE Button is in the sidebar.
Every little bit helps and is needed badly at this time.