Mitt Romney MUST WIN the Presidential Debates
I know that there are people in this nation that are *undecided* in their choice regarding who will lead this nation for the next 4 years. Undecided, even at this late date, and it is my hope that they can be swayed to the Republican side by the upcoming debates.
From Mitt Romney … “The Obama economy has crushed the middle class with more than 23 million Americans struggling for work. Yesterday, Vice President Biden finally admitted that the last four years have “buried” the middle class. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.”
This is what Mitt Romney has to beat, the insanity of the Obama regime. Let me say this; if there’s not enough ammo in this one post to get it done, Romney is not the right man for the job, but if Romney takes it to Barack Hussein Obama in these debates the same way he took it to Newt Gingrich in the Primary debates, we will be calling Mitt Romney by the name of Mr. President.
Many Conservative bloggers are under attack from Obama supporters now. We are told to stop blasting Obama and to stop trashing President Obama’s accomplishments.
These Obama minions tell us, “Barack Obama has done more than any other President before him. President Obama has an impressive list of accomplishments.”
Well, yes, he does have an incredibly remarkable list of accomplishments, here is a list I found on the ‘net that highlights a few of his accomplishments.
• First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
• First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
• First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
• First President to violate the War Powers Act.
• First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
• First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
• First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready‘ jobs when there was no such thing as ’shovel-ready’ jobs.
• First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
• First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
• First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
• First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
• First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
• First President to terminate America‘s ability to put a man in space.
• First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
• First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
• First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
• First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
• First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
• First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
• First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
• First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
• First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
• First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
• First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
• First President to golf 103 separate times in his first three and a half years in office.
• First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
• First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
• First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
• First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
• First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
• First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
• First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
• First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences”.
• Then, he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
• First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).”
We all know that the 1st debate hasn’t taken place yet, but here is a look at how the news will be carried when it’s done:
MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN have called the debate close but say Obama won. Fox News says Romney won.
MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN all say Fox is biased and shouldn’t be trusted.
That headline is already to go, and brought to you from my friend at American and Proud, he’s even more *hard line* than I am. 😈