Ten questions Hillary Clinton should be asked but probably never will be
Here are the 10 questions Hillary should have been asked but unfortunately never will.
1. In March of 2012 US Embassy in Tripoli Security Officer Eric Nordstrom requested extra security for the first time for the Benghazi Consulate and received no response. Three months later Nordstrom asks a second time, and still no response. Why didn’t your State Dept. send extra security to Benghazi when it was requested?
2. Don’t you think if security details were granted when they were first requested that maybe the Benghazi attack might never have happened and four Americans would still be alive?
3. Why after repeated requests for security did your State Dept and the Administration remove three six man security teams and a sixteen man elite special forces team from Libya?
4. Why did you purposely make the situation in Libya more dangerous by repeatedly denying requests for extra security?
5. With your lackluster performance in the Senate and your abysmal record as Secretary of State why do you think voters should trust you as President when your record clearly shows you are unfit to lead?
6. Have you personally spoke to the families and loved ones of the four men who were brutally murdered on your watch? And if so, when they questioned you on your inaction did you tell them, “What difference does it make!”
7. Why are you, the President, and the entire administration forbidding anyone with first-hand knowledge of what really happened in Benghazi from testifying? What is it that you and the administration have to hide?
8. When you had a chance to label Boko Haram as a terrorist group during your failed stint as Secretary of State, you didn’t. Why then should the American people ever trust you with their national security?
9. Did you decide to do this interview because your book is not quite meeting the expectations you had hoped for?
10. You titled your book “Hard Choices”. Did you name it that because it will be a hard choice for voters to support you if you run in 2016? Or did you name it hard choices because that is what you were faced with as Secretary of State and failed to make? SOURCE
If American Conservatives don’t fight hard against this OLD WITCH, if the members of Congress don’t start to take the TEA Party seriously, if my own Congressman, Pete Sessions (TX-32) and his cohorts don’t do everything they can to come to terms with the TEA Party and rally the very best the GOP can come up with, these questions truly will not matter.