Obama re-election launches with email, website
WASHINGTON (AP) – President Barack Obama formally launched his re-election campaign Monday, urging grass-roots supporters central to his first White House run to mobilize again to protect the change he’s brought over the past two years.
The official start of his second White House bid, in the midst of three wars, a budget fight with Congress, and sluggish economic recovery, comes 20 months before the November 2012 election.
“We’ve always known that lasting change wouldn’t come quickly or easily. It never does,” the Democrat said in an e-mail announcing his candidacy to more than 13 million supporters. “But as my administration and folks across the country fight to protect the progress we’ve made – and make more – we also need to begin mobilizing for 2012, long before the time comes for me to begin campaigning in earnest.”
He told them he was filing the necessary paperwork with the Federal Election Commission, and directed them to his new campaign website where a launch video featured clips from supporters talking about their continued backing of the Democrat.
Full Story Here:
Obama re-election launches with email, website
I am going to say this as nicely as I possibly can: we may not survive the remainder of Obama’s FIRST regime, the Obamanation is intent on the destruction of the United States of America and is doing any and everything they can to implement programs to make that happen.
George W. Bush may not have been the best POTUS we ever had, but compared to Barack Hussein Obama, Ol’ George is a rocket scientist.
The only thing that will stop Jimmy Carter from going down in American history as the WORST President ever? Yeah, that’s right, Barack Hussein Obama. Carter loves him some Obama.
“I don’t agree with Obama on everything but I respect him and I trust him,” Ed from North Carolina says, delivering what’s certain to become a key part of the president’s pitch as he tries to re-energize liberal backers who have criticized some of his policies and independent voters who have fled from him in his first term.
I don’t agree with Barack Hussein Obama on ANYTHING, and I have NO respect for him either.
Once upon a time I was convinced that you could seriously dislike an American President and still hold at least some degree of respect for the Office OF the President. Barack Hussein Obama has rendered that belief to be null and void.
If the people that voted for Barack Hussein Obama in the last election haven’t received that WAKE THE HELL UP call, then this nation is doomed.
Maybe we need to call the Obama regime “Brokeback Presidency”… Just sayin’…
The inmates are running the asylum. But, in all fairness, if the GOP doesn’t field a candidate that can actually defeat Obama, we will have descended into the abyss to a point that we may never be able to recover the America that most of us grew up in.
Between now and the election, the incumbent Democrat will work to convince a fickle America that he has delivered change, made the right moves and earned the chance to continue the job. He will have to defend policies that have proven divisive, chief among them his sweeping health care overhaul and his efforts to boost the slow-to-rebound economy.
Barack Hussein Obama has brought CHANGE to America. Of that there is NO doubt. Here is a list of a few of Obama’s accomplishments:
1. Offended the Queen of England. Actually, that one doesnâ€™t bother me, the Queen is not on MY personal list of priorities. But the stupidity exhibited BY Obama was incredible.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. But in ALL fairness, Bush kissed the bastard.
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against Honduras.
7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no preconditions while theyâ€™re building their nuclear weapons.
8. Gave away billions to AIG also without preconditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Nearly tripled our national debt.
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.
13. Released information on U.S. intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors.
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn’t take the heat.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as â€śdangers to the nation.â€ť
16. Ordered that the word â€śterrorismâ€ť no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as â€śman made disasters.â€ťÂ
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America â€?s world leadership.Â
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.
19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States.Â
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS that took down three terrorists that threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for â€śtorturingâ€ť three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers. Obama *claims* he knew nothing of this and was, supposedly, outraged.Â
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.Â
24. Praised Jimmy Carterâ€™s trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel. (Obama and Carter, closely related perhaps?)Â
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care â€śreformâ€ť that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesnâ€™t.Â
28. Is trying to push his socialist agenda on our school children by making direct addresses to ALL American school children. The beginning of The Obama Youth perhaps?
Does ANY of that give you great confidence in Barack Hussein Obama and his ability to continue to lead this nation?Â
Yeah, I didn’t think so…